2008年11月30日 星期日

情書





這天晚上, 我重看這些年後你給我的情書。
最感人的是, 2006年9月26日你走之前的信,你說:
"So it's strange when I think about it , I came back to work in HK because of you, and I am leaving because of you."

"I want you to keep this letter and re-read it in a couple of years. Before I packed today, I re-read all th letters you sent to me. Now only does it bring back many memories, but it's nice to see how our relationship progressed."

"I believe that if two people are dedicated to their relationship, have open communication and speak their minds, and make surprises for each other, then everything will be ok"

"As I've mentioned before, there will be times when you feel lonely. If you do, I'll only be a phone call away. I am really happy that you wanna visit me when I'm in Vancouver. I'm sure that our relationship would be more and more stronger."


每年給我的生日卡:
2004 你說: You've always said that our birthdays should be more apart, but don't you tink that celebrating your birthday in the winter with your loved one is more fitting and romantic? I wish you the happiest of birthdays, in this your 24th birthday. And may you let me hold your hand on every cold Dec 1X th nights"

沒有留言: